Full width home advertisement

Long stories

Stories of love

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

  The story of a comic donkey is so ironic and funny 

  The story of a comic ass is so ironic and funny
comic donkey


Do you want to laugh from your heart, you are bored and exhausted, and you want to change your affection, I advise you to know the story of the donkey who wanted to change his name because he doesn't like it because he's never a donkey, I present you today on our site TeleMe (the story of world) , entitled "The Stupid Donkey", a very sarcastic and funny comedy story.

The stupid donkey who wanted to change his name


  The story of a comic ass is so ironic and funny
donkey



Once upon a time, in the forest far from the eyes and the eyes, the animals lived in the forest happy and comfortable, and lived in peace, safety and satisfaction, except for that strange donkey. He was angry and upset that his name was a donkey. He wanted to change his name and no one called him a donkey at all. Every time someone called him, he said, "Donkey, don't answer him until the animals change his name," he went to the forest king Be righteous by his decision, and change his name to him, and he shall never be a donkey.

The donkey entered the lion king of the forest, and the lion said: Hey, donkey, what's wrong with you, sit down and tell me what you're complaining about in the forest. Is there anyone who bothers you in the forest? The donkey responded with sadness and anger to the lion saying: Even you, King, tell me, donkey?

The Lion's King admired the donkey and said: I don't understand what's wrong with you, donkey. Did I talk to you? Tell me I don't understand.

The donkey angrily replied: Yes, Lord of the forest, I am offended by calling me a donkey. I don't want to be a donkey. I want to change my name and nobody tells me that I am a donkey. The lion looked with surprise and the king said to him: Why don't I understand, donkey, and what is the appropriate label you want?

The donkey reacted angrily: King, everyone in the forest tells me that I am ignorant and stupid and stupid and that I am a donkey. What is in it, I don't understand donkey, as this is your true characteristic, so why should you be ashamed of it? Here is the anger of the donkey so much. No, no, King, but I am much smarter than everyone, Lord of the Forest.

the lion, the king of the forest, said with a thought: Well, ass, I'm gonna test your intelligence, see for myself, and if I pass the test I'm gonna do for you, I'm gonna change your name to a horse, what do you think, donkey?

The donkey was very happy and said quickly: Well, Lord of the Forest, I'm ready to test, and I'm not going to be a donkey anymore. The lion said, "I want you to go home now and ask me, Am I home or not at that moment, donkey, come on, hurry up?" The donkey replied as he ran to the house of the lion and shouted out loud: Well, Lion, I'll ask about you, and I'll get you the answer right away, so the donkey went and came back very quickly, and he says with joy: Mr. Lion, the King of the Forest, I asked about you. Tell me you're not home.

the lion replied while laughing saying: Didn't I tell you you were a donkey and you were a fool, how could I be home, you donkey, and I'm here, and think before you do something?

The donkey started crying and said: You told me, Lion, to do this. Assad said, "I wonder: I told you to go, just to test your intelligence, and you didn't understand and act so foolish, and here the donkey said: And what now I will do. Will my name change, Lion?

The lion king of the forest responded by saying: Surely, you donkey will become a red donkey in the whole forest. There is no red, and the dumbest of you. The donkey returned home sad. What's wrong with you, son? Why are you crying and sad? I went to the lion king of the forest to change my name, Father, because everyone calls me stupid ass, the father responded with interest: And what happened, ass? Did your name change?

The donkey replied: Yes, Father, the lion changed him and became red donkey in the forest. The father said: How did that happen, son? The little ass said: The king asked me to go home and ask him whether he was there or not, so I went running joyfully and asked him about his duty that he was not in the house, and I came back and told him, "The lion said, You are a donkey."

The father angrily said: Really you are a red donkey, you idiot, how can you run home and ask about it, you idiot, while he is in front of you? The little donkey told his father: Why, Father, and what did I do to be a red donkey in the whole forest? The father replied: Stupid, why didn't you call him on the phone and ask him if he was home or not, why did you go home, you idiot, and the phone is faster and easier?

The little donkey responded to his father, saying: Dad, I really forgot about this. How stupid am I? How come I didn't get this idea, Dad? I don't understand. The father replied with pride, and he was shaking his tail. Because you're really a red ass, you idiot. You've been mutilated. You heard the donkeys in the woods .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib